Friday, February 18, 2005

It's Friday!!

Woke up at 10am today, feeling a bit fresh as I took a tablet of sleeping pill the nite b4.. I knew tat if I didn't take the pill, for sure I will be awake till 4am... But too bad tat was the last pill.. Tot of asking my gynae for more of it but I tink better not as it won't be long before I will give birth.. SOooooooo tahannnnn lah nampak nya!!


Was toggling between the chatroom, pkh forum & bloghopping the whole day... MIL gave ayam sambal & sayur goreng.. Had lunch at around 3 plus in the afternoon as I had 3 piece of Kurma Ajwad & Air Zam Zam plus kerepek Ubi and baulu for bfast... Oh ya! Did I tell u guys tat I'm craving for Kurma Ajwad since Oct??? hahaha..Luckily I told my aunty of my craving and happened tat her MIL went to Mecca and brought back the kurma... So I got hold of the kurma & Air Zam Zam...


I took a nap at around 4 plus till 7 plus..wow! I tink I'm too tired & my stomach so tite!! After washing up and did my prayer, I got ready as hubbie told me tat Kak Nor & Abg Wan wanted to have dinner at Railway Stn... Before they picked us up, we managed to watch APM for awhile... Then in the car, we continued to listen to the live telecast from RIA.. And we were so lucky tat at the Railway Stn foodcourt, there is a TV which aired the APM... So me & Kak Nor sat inside watching the APM while hubbie & Abg Wan sat outside drinking their tea and smoking the sheesha... We watched the APM till finished...Kalau tak kempunan beta...hehehe...


After tat we went to McDonald East Coast again as hubbie & Abg Wan wanted to connect their laptop with the free McD WiFi... And here I am updating my blog...hehe..


Kay lah..me stop here lah...actually mata dah ngantuk but when reached home, confirm tak leh sleep nya..iskk... And guess wat, Kak Nor is currently sleeping in the car...hahaha...Kesian dia ngantuk....


Have a great weekend guys!! I'm actually counting days lah....Tick tock tick tock!! hehe.. Papai!!!


hahaha..me backdate tis entry cos it's past midnite ;)

No comments: