Thursday, January 06, 2005

What an Experience!

Thanks peepz for yur kind advices and comforting words... Alhamdulillah the pain is gone tis morning... But I had really an experience last nite...


It was around 12 plus at nite...I oredy switched off my PC and felt so sleepy... But I know for sure i cudn't lie down to sleep... I'm getting restless as the pain is really giving me off... Hubbie asked me to give a try to lie down... Slowly I tried to lie down on my left side since the right side of my tummy is really painful...but I just cudn't! I feel so uncomfortable plus I can feel the pain too.... Tried to get up but I cudn't..Hubbie helped me... I was tinking wat other position tat I can sleep with... Tried to rest my back by putting pillows but I just felt so uneasy and the pain make it worst... Hubbie told me tat he will sleep on the floor while I try to make use of the bed space.. By then it was already 1.30am and I was feeling so frustrated...I knew tat I'm soooo sleepy but I cudn't get my body to lie down.. I recited watever ayat tat comes to my mind and also ayatul kursi while gently stroke my tummy... Hubbie oso recited some ayat and place his hand on my tummy...


By then hubbie was already sleeping... I tried to lie down myself and still it was sooo painful... I cried and cried! In my mind, there must be something wrong in there and the worst part is tat I kept tinking of HOSPITAL!! I didn't want to get warded!! Hubbie woke up hearing me crying... He console me and asked me if I wanna rest over at the living room... I agreed! Then again, I tried to sleep at the living room sofa but only lasted a few mins as the pain is really excruciating... I cried again! I pity hubbie as he gotta werk in th emorning and here he's trying very hard to comfort me... He suggested tat we moved back to our room..


It was already 3am... I told hubbie to continue sleeping and I will try my very best to find a way to sleep... I tink by 3.30am, I forced myself to lie on my left and recited Ayatul Kursi many times and the same time I talk to the baby eventho' I was in pain... What I know is tat, I managed to sleep and the next thing I know, I can slowly turn myself to the right and sleep... In the morning when it's time to wake hubbie up, I can feel th epain is no longer there... Else hubbie wanted to bring me to my gynae for a check up... Syukur Alhamdulillah by then the pain is gone and I can slowly turn myself to the left and right... Hubbie kept asking whether I'm ok... I wanted him to go to werk w/o any worries in his mind...


Phew! I just hope tat the pain will not come and visit me again... I tink my lil' baby's head is "stuck" on the below right side of my tummy and tat caused the pain... I dunno! But according to my hubbie's fren, lil' baby is slowly positioning herself downwards for the BIG DAY! hmm...watever it is, I just pray my lil' baby inside will be okay and will stay healthy.. Now I can't wait for my check up tis 22nd Jan so as to see what she's doing inside and how many kilos she has gained!


Okay shall stop here for now... Gotta get ready to go Bedok Home... byee!

No comments: