Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday Outing!

Hubbie is on leave today & also tomoro.. He has to clear his in-lieu by end of the mth... I woke up at around 9am while hubbie still in his dreamland.. Heated up the macaroni & kuihs tat I got from my late-grandaunty's tahlil yesterday nite... Had my bfast first.. Hubbie woke up at 11.45am..Bayar niat betul dia..hehe


After Zohor prayer, we left home for Mustafa Centre... Bought some undergarments for myself, napkins for my lil' gurl and hubbie got his Hugo Boss perfume there too... After tat we went to Tampines to catch movie... Decided to watch KungFu Hustle 4.45pm show... Before entering to the cinema, we seludup in Old Chang Kee's stuff...


After the movie, went over to Metro and bought another blanket for lil' gurl and 2 small packets of baby wipes for jalan2 purpose... Actually got 2 big bottles of baby wipes but still need to buy the small2 packet...


We bought our dinner at Bedok den off back home... After bathing and praying, we had our dinner and now I'm msn-ing with kiccy & Kloops while hubbie playing with his CounterStrike...


Shall stop here...Gonna take my obat gatal later and off to sleep!! Papaiii!!

No comments: