Saturday, January 08, 2005

Wet Saturday!

It has been raining lately... Both me & hubbie woke up quite late today.. For me, I cudn't sleep a wink after waking up at 3 plus in the morning as my Lil' Gurl kept kicking till 6 plus... At the same time my tummy still in pain but tis time is still bearable...


Hubbie washed up and needs to go to Sim Lim to but PSU Unit for his sis's PC... So off he went and I continue lazing around before I actually got up and took my bath.... On PC and chatted with kissy, nymph & Kak Mah in MSN conference...


Hubbie came back with lunch packs... Actually he went over to Hjh Maimunah Rest at Jalan Pisang to buy some dishes... He bought : Paru Sambal, Siput Sedut Lemak Cili padi, Ayam Panggang, Ikan Bakar, Bagedil & my Pengat Pisang (now one craving down!!)... I just have to cook rice only....


After lunch, I just surf around and finally got really tired and took a nap for awhile.. SIL & her children came over... We chatted abt my pregnancy and was given lotsa advices by her....


They went back around 9 plus and both me & hubbie watched The Tiger Cup, INA vs SG over at Star Sports... SG leading 2-0....


Kay gotta continue watching the 2nd half now... Hopefully Spore will score more goals!! Hubbie did told me tat we might be going for the 2nd leg in National Stadium next Sunday... *yippie* It has been a long time since I watched soccer at National Stadium... Reminds me of the good old time of Malaysia Cup...


Till then..bye!!!

No comments: