Friday, January 07, 2005

Hmmm..it's Friday...

I was lazing around when dad called asking whether I want to go makan with him & sis? They had just finished registering my sis's admission to ITE Bishan and now on the way to Ubi.. Dad will go Friday prayer at Darul Aman and sis will be coming up my place... We will go Bugis after dad finished praying... So I said okay lah since I didn't know wat to eat for lunch.. And dad is on leave so why not I just follow them out... Called hubbie to inform him...


After dad finished praying, we took service 51 to Bugis... First stop to Tong Seng Stall where we had our lunch there.. I had my Seafood Noodle..Old time feveret!! Then we walked around Bugis Junction as my sis needs to get her school bag... Got the bag at one of the shop.. I got a sling pouch too courtesy of my dad :)


Tired of walking, we sat down at McDonald and had the new set meal which consist of Curly Fries & the new Prosperity Burger.. The curly fries taste nice!! I missed A&W tho'.... The new burger taste like Mc Pepper Burger tat McD used to have.. After tat we went over to Bugis Village to walk2... Sis bought a 3/4 shirt from This Fashion & we bought some "buah berangan"..
Before going home, we returned back to Tong Seng to tapau Seafood Noodle for hubbie, Chicken Rice for my dinner and for sis too...Laksa for my mum... Tot of taking a cab back but for sure there will be jam all over so we took 51 back my place... Hubbie had reached home by the time we reached... Layout hubbie's Seafood Noodle while watching Double Happiness... After the drama ended, dad & sis went back...


I just eaten my dinner and quite full now.. My tummy still in pain but tis time it's in the center... I'm feeling miserable rite now... I know tat I can't sleep well again tonite... I just hope tat the pain will be gone soon... Insya Allah... Anyway thanks fellow frens for yur kind advices, comforting words & doas.... I really appreciate it...


Have a great weekend guys!! Papai!!!

No comments: