Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So itchyy lah!!

Had Nestum for bfast today... It has been a long time since I ate tat... :) Lunch, I had yesterday roti kirai and chicken curry.... Didn't have to cook today! Yesh again! No cooking!! I heated up mum's kuah rawan for today's dinner... MIL gave paru goreng & kacang boncis goreng..


Washed bedsheets & fold the dried clothes... Tried to take a nap in the afternoon but my eyes just cudn't sleep... So just lazed around watching TV and surfing the net...


Tomoro there will be no electricity in my house or shud I say the whole blk as they gonna change the meter outside... From 9am to 5pm mind you..iskk.. Meaning no surfing the net, no fan! Arghhh!! But anyway I have my own contingency plan!! hehe.. Back to Bedok home lor where else (must go morning2 one)!! Most importantly I need PC to fill my time... :) .. Gonna meet her tomoro noon as she's on half day... Tis time no town for me...We will go to Tampines for jalan2...


Oh no!! My tummy starts to itch!! I so can't tahan it leh!! I guess my lil' gurl must have lotsa hair....Merana mummy dia kat sini...asyik gatal jer!! iskk...


Ok lah better go now... Papai!!!!

No comments: