Monday, January 03, 2005

Oooopsss SyiOkkkk!

Was awake quite early today despite of my sleepiness due to the lack of sleep last nite!! Tis baby of mine start her vigourous kicking as early as 3.30am.. Tis time the kicking is super unusual.. I was sooo shocked when I put my hand on my tummy... There's bulging here and there on my tummy.. And it's hard!! Rupanya siku dia lah!! iskk...Pagi-pagi dah kene siku... After a few secs, I get a very hard kick!! uwahhh...so pain! Kesian mummy dia nie!! isk isk isk!! At first I was quite scared when I touched the bulging thingy but just bcos I'm really sleepy, I talked to her asking her to sleep as I need to sleep but she kept kicking...And left me awake till 7 plus.. Once hubbie went to werk, I managed to sleep for around an hr plus...


Reason I woke up early is tat mum's fren gonna come by to give me an urut session... And was told tat she be coming around 10.30am and both my parents & sis gonna come earlier than tat.. So I quickly took my bath and got ready..Siap buat air teh lagik..hehe.. Tunggu punya tunggu sampai ngantuk dibuatnya.. At last my parents & sis came around 11 plus and the makcik came around 12 plus... Mum brought mee hoon goreng... So I dunt have to cook today...


After the urut session, my body feel soo light and soo syiokkk... The makcik told me tat my baby's position is good for now.. Alhamdulillah.... Next urut session will be in my 8th mths of pregnancy... Later in the afternoon, dad, sis & myself went jalan2 to the shop behind.. Bought Fruit & Nut Ice Cream fcrom 7-11..so sedap!! Den went to GValue and dad bought me my fresh milk & my Corntos.. :)


Hubbie came back around 6.30pm... We had dinner together.. My mum made Roti John... After magrib, they went back...


Did you guys watch the info-ed on Suria "Hanyut Di Buai Nafsu"? A good programme as it will be an eye opener for the teenagers out there...Sad to see our Malay teenagers mostly young at age go astray.. Hopefully they will soon realised the value of their life!

No comments: