Thursday, January 20, 2005

Sad News in Eve of Aidiladha...

Was awakened by the news of the demise of my paternal grand-aunt, Nani Pon.. Dad called to inform the news.. I was so shocked upon hearing it... As I know my grandaunt is a healthy lady apart from her "sakit kaki" tat makes her not to move about frequently.. Dad told me tat yesterday nite, my aunt did inform dad tat grandaunt fell critically ill suddenly... And tis morning she left us... Now I'm short of 1 grandaunt... Left with my granny and her 2 sisters...

Semoga Allah mencucuri Rahmat ke atas roh Allahyarhamha dan ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yg beriman... Amin...


Dad took half day urgent leave to pay his last respect.. For me, as much as I wanted to go and see my grandaunt for the last time, I was advised not to attend cos of my pregnancy.. Am feeling sad now.. And what's more, mum is at Batam now and she will only be back tis Sunday.. Tomoro, dad and sis will be going over Batam for Aidiladha.. But now dunno wat's the plan now.. Mum will surely be shocked upon hearing the news but dad will not tell her first in case she will be uneasy over there... She has to look after my maternal granny in Batam at my Pak Long's hse..


Anyway I'm not so looking forward for tis year Aidiladha.... Will only go to MIL's place... Usually will go over to granny's place with my parents and siblings but I doubt me & hubbie will be going as I guess granny will be at her late sister's house..


Here, I wish fellow bloggers & frens -


Selamat Menyambut Aidiladha bersama keluarga tercinta....Maaf Zahir Batin...



No comments: