Tuesday, January 18, 2005

It's only Tuesday???

After 2 weeks of dapur tak berasap, finally today I whipped up Mee Hoon Hailam as hubbie wanted to eat before he go to work at 2pm... At 10am tis morning he had to report to PHQ for his medical review... At 11.45pm, I started to cook the mee... Then FIL came to send Asam Pedas, Ikan Sambal & Sayur Goreng tat MIL had cooked... So tat will be our dinner... Gave some mee to my PIL...


After hubbie gone to werk, I lazed around and surf the net as usual... My uncle called to inform tat he's coming over to my house after werk as he needs further coaching in Excel... Dad called too and I told him tat Uncle Mat coming over.. So dad too will come over to my house after work... Had called my sis telling her to come straight to my house after her class... Since mum is not at home this week (mum had stayed at my Pak Long's hse in Batam to accompany my granny who wanted to stay over), I did ask dad & sis to come over to my house to have dinner rather than spending money to buy food outside.. Since MIL gave lotsa dishes, I just have to cook the rice only...


Dad bought mee goreng for my uncle and mee hoon goreng for my aunty and also prata telor for me, hubbie & sis... And some masalodeh & vadai... We had dinner together but w/o my aunty as she had lotsa werk to finish....


Today hubbie became Uncle's Excel tutor... So I just relax... :) My aunty came around 10pm...


All of them just went back....Had finished with all the chores and now time to turn in!! Goodnite peeps.... Papai!!!!

No comments: