Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Yay! It's midweek!

Went over to Bedok quite early today... Met my fren, Suriani, at Bedok Library Cafe as she was in the library... Had a chat before we walked back home.. Su had to go to the doctor nearby as she is having bad sore throat... I went back to my parents' place... My granny staying over at my parents' till tomoro... Nani Yah (granny's sis) came over to keep my granny company... Dad's cuzzin pop up during lunch time... Granny cooked her all time faveret dalca with my mum's help!! Eventho her memory now is not really good, she can remember her dalca recipe!! hehe.. Then mum fried chicken wings and papedum...


My uncle came in the afternoon... He needs help in Excel as he will be starting his new job tomoro which requires Excel for his everyday task... So I taught him the Basic Excel...


Dad came back at 7.15pm while hubbie reached there at around 8pm as he went for his hair cut... Had our dinner together.... We all chatted together... Granny seems to have great sense of humor nowadays...hehehe... She can be a loyar buruk too u know!! But we pity her lah cos she's suffering from dementia... She can be like a small child sometimes... I tink the fall tat she had during fasting mth really left a great impact on her... But watever it is, we pray for her good health.....


Went back at 9pm...Sent my uncle back to Pasir Ris before we headed home... I'm so looking forward for tis Friday!! yippie!! Malacca here i come!! Anyway tomoro nite we gonna have our dinner outside... A Post Besday & Anniversary Celebration..hehe.. I opted to go Swensen... Dunno suddenly feels like eating there... :D


I shall stop here..Will blog again tomoro before I stop blogging for few days.... :) Have a great Thursday guys!! Papai!!!!

No comments: