Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Midweek oredy huh!

Today quite a boring day... Didn't do much things except for surfing the net and lazing around.. Didn't have to cook as MIL gave Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Padi and Sayur Goreng.. Initially I planned to cook Mee Hailam but since MIL gave the dishes, hubbie told me not to cook...


Nowadays, my M mood keep bugging me.. Just to lazy to do anything... What's more my tummy getting heavier each day and my lil' gurl been kicking me vigourously... iskk...betul nya active minah kat dalam ni!! And my tummy so itchy!! My mum told me tat my lil' gurl surely follows me having lotsa hair and tat's why the itchiness explained.. And these few days, I feel pain around my hip area.. It comes and goes... I dunt have any problem with my back nowadays but my hip area is in pain... Kind hubbie will always put some oitment and massage the area for me...


Now gotta iron hubbie's clothes and then I'm gonna get massaged from hubbie... Byeee!!

No comments: