Thursday, December 23, 2004

Taufik in Manja!!!!

When hubbie opened our letter box mins ago, I was so happy when I saw .........




Manja January Edition - Taufik as front cover!! Grab now!! ;)


and it comes with tis......




Berbaloi youuuu......


Now I'm happily flipping thru the pages and will be reading it shortly before my bedtime ;)


Was at Bedok just now... My bro and sis came around 3 plus and took the car as my bro gonna use the car tonite.. So I followed them back to Bedok.. Before going back to my parents' house, we went to Bedok Interchange as I need to find a Xmas gift on behalf of hubbie.. Tomoro his department will be having a Xmas gift exchange.. Cracked my brain on wat to get and when I saw BodyShop at Bedok Central, went in and saw nice gift pack of toiletries.. Grab a set of White Musk toiletries ($18.90)... After tat, the three of us went to LJS to have our lunch tho' mum had cooked..hehe.. I ate Chicken Wrap in Pita...


At Bedok home, I lazed around as I was tired and baby is kicking real hard... Waited for hubbie to come... Had dinner with hubbie.... Mum cooked Tandoori Chicken, Beefball masak dunno wat..hehe.. and roti pita... Dad came back shortly... All of us sat in the living room talking and joking away...


Went back home around 9.15pm.... Now gonna take my hot bath and continue reading my Manja.... Have a great Christmas Eve and holiday guys!!! Papai!!!

No comments: