Monday, December 27, 2004

Monday Bulus???

Was awake early tis morning as the baby hyperstore man will be delivering the baby cot and the baby swing bet 10am to 12pm... It finally came at around 11 plus.. Tot of not installing first but it came with free installation then might as well just install it lah... Lil' baby get to sleep on it next coming 2 months.. hehe..


Afternoon was spent lazing around on my bed... I felt so heavy nowadays and lazy to move around much.. Doing the laundry just now made me breathless!! iskkk... Supposed to cook fried mee but SIL had cooked Ikan masak kicap, sambal ayam and taugeh goreng and gonna give some to me...


Hubbie reached home around 6.40pm... Layed out dinner while watching Double Happiness... Right now I'm utterly bored!! Thinking of what to do now...


*yawn*

No comments: