Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Dapur At Last Berasap!

See my title??? Today after so many days my kitchen never do any cooking, I hereby declare tat my kitchen is busy doing work today!! hehe.. Cooked Ayam Masak Merah, Kacang Panjang Goreng, Telor Dadar & goreng some keropok ikan... All tis was done within 1 hr as hubbie wanted to lunch @ home.... Dah cam kartun beta dibuat nya... hehe...


At 2.10pm, hubbie reached home and served lunch...After tat I cleaned the kitchen and rested in front of my PC.... Hubbie went back office around 2.50pm...


In the evening, we fetch dad at werk and go back to Baby Hyperstore as dad gonna get for our Lil' gurl the baby rocker... Actually the staff there called it The Bed Swing.. After dad paid for the swing, we left for Mustafa Centre... Dad shooped for mum while both me & hubbie shopped some frozen food... Then we had our dinner at CMK.. Had Thosai Masala... Hubbie drove to Tekka Mall as dad wanted to go Shing Shiong to get Fresh Chicken... After tat, we sent dad home and we went back...


Now I've taken my coff medicine and will be off to bed soon... Have a great Thursday guys!! Byee!!!

No comments: