Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fresher New Look..

I simply lurve this new layout! I feel so freshier! Maybe it's been quite sometimes since I changed to a new layout. But I must thanked Hajira for creating the previous previous layout for me! I still lurve them alot! But my hands are just itchy to change a new one! As usual lazy to do my own layout...

Ermm..but there's a minor hicups in this layout.. I just cud not figure out why the blog entries seems to move alittle to the left! *wonder*... On Frontpage, it seems perfect & even I tried on another blogger template and it seems alrite.. Aiyoh!! Too stress to tink oredy! Guess it's time for me to go to bed! Will figure it out someday! Till then, goodnyte!!

Leave you guys to watch Alisha's swaying away with her favourite song, Teman Tapi Mesra..


No comments: