Wednesday, June 28, 2006

And tagging continues....

Been tagged by Mama Adriana.. Have cracked by brain since 9.30am at the same time doing my work... So here it goes...

[*]10 Favourites
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Anything that are tasty
Favorite Song: Heaven Knows by Rick Price
Favorite Movie: My Best Friend's Wedding
Favorite Sport: SwimmingFavorite Season: Summer
Favourite Day Of the Week: Friday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Strawberry

[*]9 Current
Current Mood: Sleepy
Current Taste: Prata
Current Clothes: Pantsuit
Current Desktop: Alisha's cheeky smile pic
Current Toenail Color: Color-less
Current Time: 9:51am
Current Surroundings: Office
Current Annoyance(s): None
Current Thought: Weekend!

[*]8 Firsts
First Best Friend: Suhaili
First Crush: Can't remember :p
First Movie: Blue Lagoon
First Piercing: My ears when I was 5
First Lie: oops...can't remember either
First Music: Nursery ryhmes
First Car: KIA Cerato - Transport for the 3 of us

[*]7 Lasts
Last Drink: Horlicks
Last Car Ride: Monday nite to Jalan Kayu
Last Crush: The character "Azman" in Gaduh-Gaduh Sayang..*wink Rosie*
Last Movie Seen: The Police Story II
Last Phone Call: Hubbie
Last CD Played: Scrapbooking CD

[*]6 Have You Evers
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Nope
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Nope
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Nope
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yesh (Was in Detik last 2 years when the presenter Alawiyah Siz was making "liputan" for Bazaar Ramadhan at Bussorah St and both me & hubbie passed by there. We saw us in TV when Detik was aired!!! :p
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Nope

[*]5 things you're wearing
Clothes
Specs
Ring
Watch
Shoes

[*]4 things you've done today
Read TODAY
Emailing my usual kakis
"Sametime" with her, Nollie & my hubby
Did this TAG

[*]3 things you can hear right now
My colleagues discussing
Sound of my keyboard due to my typing
Phone ringing

*]2 things you can't live without
Families
Friends

[*]1 thing you do when you're bored
Surf the net

5 people to carry on the game:
Maslia
Rosie
Mayang
Nura
Lizanoor

I tink 5 not enuff leh! Can I get whoever want to do it, just do it lah eh! hehe

No comments: