Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Wo Hen Lei!

See my title?? Tat's how I'm feeling rite now! Tired, sleepy, stress.. iskk.. pinggang cam nak patah pon ada... hehe.. I tink I'm trying to get use of taking care of Lil Alisha alone.. For these 2 days, MIL did not come over as there's guest from kampung sleeping at her house so she needs to bring them out. I told her it's okay and I'm able to handle Alisha alone.. Tot it's orite but errr.. it's tough!! I can't even do anything ah! Lil' Alisha needs me to be around her else she will ekk2 one! Dia plak tido2 ayam..isk isk isk.. Yesterday I managed to have my bath when my sis came at 4.30pm.. See, I told u, I can't even eat, bath, cook or do anything else.. At times, she doesn't want to sleep and wants me to carry her.. I was sooo tired and my arm so lenguh one! Sometimes I feel so stress till I broke down but wat to do, she's my lil precious doter and I have to give her my attention.. Takpe lah, berkorban apa saja lah utk si kenit ni!


Today lucky hubbie took half day.. Early morning I was not feeling well actually. Was feeling feverish, headache and body ache.. Iskk.. I tot sure I gonna fall sick.. But luckily I did not.. But suddenly now I got flu! iskk.. I just hope Lil' Alisha wont get it!


Kay lah stop here for today! Papai!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: