Tuesday, April 12, 2005

It's all about Friendship!

Some Friends Are Forever

Sometimes in life,
you find a special friend:
Someone who changes your life by
being part of it.
Someone who makes you laugh
until you can't stop;
Someone who makes you believe
that there is really good in this world.
This is forever friendship.
When you're down,
and the world seems dark and empty,
your forever friends lifts you up
in spirit and makes that dark and empty
world suddenly seem bright and full.
If you find such friend,
you feel happy and complete
you have a forever friend for life!


by Mae Ann Viste


Came across tis poem online and it's meaningful to me...Every words in tis poem mean something...


Friends are gift from Allah... Without them our world will be in darkness.. But true friend is hard to come by.. However I'm thankful that I got some friends who are indeed true friends...


To kissy aka Nora, thank you for being my best friend of 6 years..Thru this cyber world I came to know you and am glad tat you became my bestest fren.. Eventho most said tat cyber world friendship are not meant to last but I have faith that our friendship will last forever!! You are my listening ears, you lent yur shoulder for me to cry on and gives me support in wateva I do... No words can describe how much I really treasure this friendship of ours and I just hope tat despite any misunderstandings, unhappy incidents or anything can losen our friendship ties.. I'm sorry if I have hurt you in any ways thruout tis 6 solid years... Thank you my dear friend!




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



To my Ewah2 friends...Altho we met thru in cyber world, we became closed as time passes by.. I really appreciate and always remember those beautiful times we had together and hope we will still have those time together in future... For those who really regard me as yur friend, thank you very much and hope our friendship will last too!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



To my ex-kolig, Nazreen & Rohani who are avid reader of my blog, thank you very much for yur friendship tat you gals have given me all this while.. Really appreciate those memorable times we had back then at work.. Thank you gals!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



To my blogger friends, it's nice knowing you guys thru this bloggy world. For those who I have yet to meet, hope one fine day we get to meet and share memorable moments together. Hope tat we can have this kind of friendship outside bloggy world too....


To all my friends, I really treasure our friendship very much!!! And sorry if I have hurt anyone of you without realising thruout our friendship...


With this entry, I shall stop my activities in this cyber world for few days to rest my mind.. I'm not putting a stop for my cyber world activities currently but shall tink of stopping it when the time comes.. Kay for now I will be back once I'm ready and hopefully my mind will clear of "unhealthy" things tat supposed to be put aside.. Will be back on my cheerful side again hopefully!! For those who want to find me, can either contact me via hp, email, msn (if I'm online)...


Hmmmm...just got to know my maternal grandma is now at NUH undergoing an operation to remove another leg of hers due to diabetes... :( Hope tat she cud take the blow and get well soon...


Take my leave now!!! Take care guys and enjoy yourselves!! Adious!!

No comments: