Sunday, April 10, 2005

End of Contract!!

What a hot Sunday!! Stayed indoor as the weather is really scorching hot and if we were to bring Lil' Alisha out for sure she gonna get cranky...


Yesterday we brought Lil Alisha to Dr Balkis for her sunat.. I was really afraid tat she would cry out loud and will be cranky the whole day but Alhamdulillah, she cried only for a short while and went to sleep after tat..What's more we took her to McDonald and she slept all the way as the place is air conditioned....She just loved cooling places...


Reached home around 1pm... My fren, Hawa and family came over to visit Lil Alisha.. After they went back, me & hubbie brought Alisha go jalan2 to Parkway.. Dad, mum, sis and hubbie's niece & nephew came along too.. She sat on her pram & cuddled herself up and slept under the air-conditioned environment.. She only woke up for her milk time...


Today my parents & sis had went back to Bedok Home.. Their "contract" ended liao! So they went back around 5pm just now.. Was quite sad cos it has been more than a mth since they were here and now our house only left the 3 of us.. So sunyi one! But they will come by every 2 days.. So not so bad lah... MIL & FIL also will for sure visit me & Lil' Alisha everyday... Anyway tomoro I'm on my own and my journey as a mum starts!! Insya Allah I will have the strength to manage my baby & household...


Aisey, my sis told me tat they lost the Panasonic Lumix dgcam in the cab just now.. Dad kept the camera in his pocket and when he alighted, w/o realising, the camera had slipped away from his pocket and dad forgot to do a last check on the cab.. iskk.. Hubbie had called City Cab to report for the lost... I just hope tat dad will get back his camera.. Pity him cos according to sis, he looked sad.. Hmmm...


Kay I'm gonna stop here and continue to watch Hitz 1 Final at TV 1... Adious!

No comments: