Friday, October 21, 2005

One after another..

Thanks you to all who give your well wishes to my hubbie.. He is recuperating well but still have to use crutches to walk... Hopefully he will be able to walk steadily soon... It's just so good to see him back at home...


Anyway received news from my mum yesterday that my grandad is critically ill.. He is unconcious.. Suddenly I feel so sad... I hope we are not going to lose him.. This year we had lost my grandma and my great-grandma and we do not want to lose anyone anymore... It's just so sad seeing our loved ones leaving us... Mum & dad went to see him yesterday and dad told me that grandad looks so "different"..


This year is really a tough year for both families... Now we just hope that grandad will be concious and recover and FIL will be able to be discharged by next week.. Alhamdulillah he is able to eat porridge now without vomitting.. Hopeully he can get to eat solid food soon...


Till then, have a great weekend...

No comments: