Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Here comes my Raya Mood!

Yesh! Finally FIL was discharged yesterday... And yesterday too heard from my mum tat grandpa is conscious and is able to talk and walk slowly.. Hubbie also recuperating well.. Syukur Alhamdulillah that everything went well before this coming hari raya..


Now then I got mood to celebrate hari raya eventho it will not be "raya sakan" thing.. I am just happy that this year I get to celebrate hari raya with hubbie and most importantly with our precious Lil Kenit...Last year she's inside my tummy but tis year she is with us.. Bleh pi koleksion ye!! :p


Haii...rumah..blom terkemas2 lah rumah ku... Nampaknya weekend nak kene bertungkus lumus kemas.. Kalau ada masa nak buat kuih.. Semangat berkobar-kobar ni nak buat kuih.. Kesian Kitchen Aid ku yg tersadai dalam stor... Takpe, Deepavali nya hari ada, bleh gak spent time buat kuih 2 atau 3 mcm.. Cheh! Cam real jer! Nanti sampai masa habukpon tarak!! kekeke

No comments: