Thursday, September 28, 2006

5th Ramadhan..

It's already 5th day of Ramadhan and also 5th day our late-Nani left us. So fast time flies...

Today I was feeling extremely sleepy! Any moment now I can just fall asleep.. Keep yawning and my eyes are watery! How I wished that I'm at home now!! Yesterday we break our fast over at MIL'shouse. She cooked Bee Hoon Hailam.. There were fried chicken and Roti Celup Telor. While on Tuesday, we break fast over at my late-Nani's place.. Or shud I called it my uncle's place. So used to call "Rumah Nani".. But now we have to adapt calling it my uncle's house. Anyway on Tuesday was the 3rd day of tahlil. We had tahlil and solat terawih together. At the same time, we celebrated one of our uncle's 47th Besday. This Datuk M as what he wants us to call him has the same age as Datuk K.. haha.. I bought him a Chocolate Truffle Cake from Royal Cake for her besday cake..

We had quite a feast there. There were epok2 sayur, nasi goreng kampung, beefsteak, fried chicken, black pepper steak, durian puff, cempedak muffin, swiss roll and others which I cud not remember.. See many2 food rite? Naik kembung perut! Anyway it was great to see all of us gathered around together on that day! Forgetting all the feud among them and get back together as a whole family! I'm sure my late-granny will lay in peace seeing all her children get back together..

I did take some photos but yet to upload.. Will do so when I have some time to spare...

Today I'm gonna take 1/2 hr lunch just to take a nap and can knock off at 5.30pm! For now, back to werk with my droopy eyes...



Photos..

No comments: