Monday, September 25, 2006

She's gone...

My paternal grandma passed away on the 1st day of Ramadhan at 5.20am.. Sadly as we are but we are willing that Allah has take her away so that it lessen her suffering..

I was prepared for the worst before the news broke.. I did not sleep well the night after sahur. When my bro called me around 5.25am, I broke down.. Hubbie consoled me... Around 8.30am in the morning after Alisha woke up, we got ready and went to my grandma's place.

After paying the last respect for our Nani, she was brought to Pusara Abadi for her burial.. Now there will be no Nani in our family.. No grandparents in both mum and dad's side anymore.. Hari Raya this year gonna be a sad one for us..

Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh Allahyarhamha Salma Bte Abdul Ghani dan semoga Allahyarhamha ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yg beriman... Amin..

I'm on compassionate leave today and there will be no SG Idol for me in indoor stadium.. It's not impt for me anymore...

No comments: