Saturday, September 23, 2006

A day to Ramadhan...

Was out to JB this morning with dad & sis. Collected mum's specs and hubbie's shades at Jusco Tebrau City. Had bfast cum lunch at Secret Recipe. Hubbie did some shopping there. As for me I din buy anything. Only magazines, Hot Chix Floss from breadtalk and somes donuts from Dunkin Donuts.

Then off to Xtra to do some groceries shopping for Ramadhan.. By the time it was already 4pm. Top up petrol and off we went back to SG. Sent dad and sis back. Then we went to MIL's place for awhile to send some stuff. After mahgrib we went back.

And now I just got a call from sis that my paternal grandma is seriously ill. Most of my dad's siblings were already there. I really dunt feel good! Smsed my cousin, Nini, to inform her. We were just planning to go to Nani's place tomoro morning to visit her. haizz... Sis said that her body is soo cold. I'll pray that nothing's gonna happen to her! What's more tomoro is 1st Ramadhan.. We all won't want to lose her! She is the only grandma that we have!

I just can't continue anymore... To all Muslim bloggers, friends and families who read my blog, Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al Mubarak. Semoga segala amalan kita diberkati Allah. Insya Allah..

Outdate Family BBQ photos
Jusco Tebrau City outing

No comments: