Monday, January 02, 2006

New 2006..

Thanks a lot for the wishes frens!! Alhamdulillah my Arwah datuk selamat dikebumikan semalam pagi.

Anyway to wrap up 2005 is not a good end for us.. Firstly on Saturday morning, our car roof was dented badly. Someone threw a "water bomb" and it landed just on roof top.. Both me and hubbie was sooo shocked!! Cursing like wat!! And that very morning I have to go to werk by cab.. Hubbie called the police.. I was told by hubbie that the car next to us too hit the same problem but the dented is at their rear cover and a "botol kicap" was found near the car.. iskk..



The dented roof top

I just hope that Year 2006 will be a better year for our family. Insya Allah...

Anyway here are some pics of My lil cutie pie taken with our new Panasonic Lumix FX9 digicam..


No comments: