Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Icah's progress at 11 mths old..

- Amazingly she is so into in crawling...It's her new way of "merayaping" .. Initially she doesn't know how to crawl.. She is the type who straight away knows how to sit and stand but w/o crawling.. But now at the age of 11 mths, suddenly she can crawl.. haha.. One thing she likes to do is to crawl over my body when I;m lying down!! She just lurves to do that! After crawling up my body, she will lay her head down resting on my chest.. So cute lah!

- She likes to do "hidung bucuk" to us. Or even when she sees herself in the mirror, she will smile with her "hidung bucuk" and showing her 2 lower teeth...

- She likes to sway herself when hearing music..

- She can call Abah-bah-bah and Mama-ma-ma...

- Likes to talk to her toys eg. Her Sesame Street character, Bert..

- When put her in her swinger, she will swing herself and laugh...

- She will behave herself when she's with my PIL but right after we went to PIL's place to fetch her, she will start her manja-ness with us.. Will asked me or hubbie to carry her..or she will just stuck beside me in her walker when we are eating our dinner... And doesn't want to be carried by my PIL...

- Immediately when we carry her, she will start to bye bye to others.. She knows that when we carry her, meaning it's time to go jalan-jalan! *shake head*

- Lastly, she is one super hyper lil kenit!! I can be out of breath when entertaining her!!! *gasp for air*

Wonder what will be her "kepandaian" when she turns ONE... let's wait and see!

No comments: