Monday, November 20, 2006

Having jitters....

Well, tomoro gonna be my first day at work in the new company... Having butterflies in my stomach liao!! Need to start all over again...New working environment, new koligs & new task.. Hopefully everything will be smooth for me... Insya' Allah... So work starts at 9am...Will be going out from my hse at 8.30am...First day must be early mah... ;)

Enuff of having fun over the weekend and today... Tomoro will be a brand new day for me.. :)

Anyway last Saturday marked our last Hari Raya visiting for this Syawal...We had a blast outing and enjoyed ourselves... With 7 houses we covered, almost all houses we get to eat delicious food...Peyot pon naik kembong! :) .. Photos can be located in my multiply...

Yesterday, we went to my ex-kolig, Thameem's wedding at Kampung Glam CC...Met Rohani there for awhile... After the wedding reception, we went back to MIL's place... Nowhere to go... At night we ordered Golden Pillow for dinner...

Today, had an appointment with Nollie to go merayap-ing at Vivo City.. The place is so huge!! Kaki gue betol nya mintak ampon!! Had lunch at Fig & Olive...Overall I like the outdoor corner where we can chill out and also the pool where kids juz love it! Even the adults like too! :) ..

Enjoying viewing the photos...

Raya Pics
Vivo Las Vegas

No comments: