Saturday, December 17, 2005

Saturday Blues!

ohhhhh weLL... I'm so bored rite now!! Currently in the ofis..yeah have to werk today! And it's from 10am to 2pm.. The boring shift... And looking at the time now is only 10:41 am.. Still a long way to go... shucks!!

Well, later in the afternoon, there will be BBQ organised by the EASE.. Might be reaching there around 5pm.. Then have to get Xmas present for this coming Wednesday Xmas party at MOM Apollo Centre.. All of us are so lazy to go but we have been arranged by out TL to go on selected timing... Guess, we have to drag ourselves to go there....

HmmMMm....I keep getting msns asking me on what is the news that I'm breaking to you guys... hehehe... Shud I or shud I not???? hehehe...

Kay lah not going to keep it any longer... I'm OBVIOUSLY not pregnant again!! That's for sure.. not now..perhaps next year mebbe??!! hehe... But I got a NEW job which I've been wanting to do so far!!! :) It's time to move on to a diff enviroment..yay!! I will leave Call Centre environment as for now! No more handling end users! Am too tired with that task oredy! I shall not reveal the company which I will be working for... But for those who are closed to me, they hv already knew which company that I'm in.. ;) But for sure I am happy to join the company (my fren is working there too *wink) and what's more the task that I'm going to do... So Hari Raya Haji week will be my last week with my current job... Sad to leave behind the fun colleagues but dream must be pursued...

That's all for now!

Have a great weekend guys!! Can't wait for tomoro's "excursion"!!!! *wink Nollie & Rosie*

No comments: