Saturday, June 18, 2005

Wet Saturday!

*yawn* I shoud be at home sleeping soundly in this kind of weather! iskk.. But too bad I have to werk at 7.30am.. *uwahhhh* So just now around 6.45am, we sent Alisha to MIL's place and at 7am, hubbie sent me to werk...

Along ECP, I was so excited when I saw rainbow above the sky.. It was sooo beautiful.. I was busy looking up in the sky while hubby was riding.. I just love the sight of rainbow and it reminds me of carebear... hehe.. The cute lil' bear!!

Luckily reached opis cun cun!! ;) Now counting down to 11.30am den I can go back ZzzZzz! Then in the afternoon will be going over to my aunty's place at Bishan for my arwah moyang & arwah nenek kenduri tahlil.. hmmm.. I just feel that they are still around with us but the fact is, they had left us a month ago... :( Hari Raya tis year won't be the same again like every otehr years! No nenek & moyang to visit.. :(


Anyway tomoro is eL's engagement... She must be feeling very excited now! hehe.. Sabar ye eLeK... besok jer dah jadi tunangan orang! Tup tup! tak lama jadi isteri orang..hehe..

No comments: