Monday, May 16, 2005

Al Fateha..

Early morning I received sms from my sis informing tat my moyang has departed peacefully.. I was then crying out loud! Suddenly her face came in front of my eyes! And I missed her altho I get to see her last Monday and tat was the last time... I suddenly remembered the time when she was strong, she used to stay over at my house (I was still single then).. I used to sleep with her... Cut her fingernails, recite Tahayat Akhir with her as she tends to forget the doa.. And whenever I slept over at my granny's place, we will always sit down and talked about many things and never forget to give me money when I went back home.. Tak terbalas budi baik Arwahnya.. The sad thing is tat, I didn't get to see her for the last time today as it is my first day of work... Dad advised me not to take leave as first impression last... I was half hearted actually but both my parents insisted... But hubby took leave instead and attend her funeral.. I went to werk with a heavy heart... :( Tried to put on a smile thruout the day when actually I was sad on the demised of my beloved moyang and also missed my Lil Alisha badly... But still, life has to go on...


Allahyarhamha Habibah Bte Omar, semoga rohnya dicucuri Rahmat oleh NYA dan ditempatkan di kalangan orang2 yg beriman... Insya Allah...


First day of werk was okay only tat I was feeling so sleepy.. Nothing much to do except reading notes.. Luckily my 2 frens are in the same account or else I will be bored to death... Anyway overall is fine with me....


Have to stop here, I need to rest my mind.. Will update if I have the time... Bye for now!

No comments: