Sunday, December 24, 2006

What a weekend...

So fast today is already Sunday...Lucky tomoro is a public holiday..else have to go to work... My weekend was so so...Yesterday, I was down with a bad diarhea.. Was awake at 3am due to the urge to go to the toilet..I tot a normal urge but when it came twice, thrice and eventually 7 times plus vommitting, I knew that it was something bad! I was crying in pain! My abdomen was in pain. A sharp pain poking my tummy...I rather have a hugh fever than this diarhea... So at 8.30am yesterday, hubbie brought me to the doctor.. I was so weak and at the same time in pain... Luckily I was 2nd in Queue.. Doctor examined me and found out I had a fever at 38.2 degrees...And was asked what did I had last nite. I remembered that I drank green apple juice from NZ Natural..The juice was super masam..No sugar added as it supposed to be Natural.. Took a wrong choice..Shud take the watermelon juice instead... and plus the ice cream and Nasi Lemak at MIL's and that made my tummy reallu upset! I was prescribed with lotsa medicine..
So the whole day of yesterday was spent at home.. I slept thru the whole day as I din slept a wink the whole nite till 12pm...

This morning was better.. I dunt feel much pain but once in awhile my tummy signal does signal a bit of pain..Or I shud call it wind? ermmm... But Alhamdulillah it was way better than yesterday.. Dad called to inform that mum cooked Nasi Dhal, Dalca, Ayam Tomato & Black Pepper Prawn.. aiyooo....so sedap yet I'm sooo afraid of eating that! Nevertheless, we went over to Bedok house at 12 plus...near to lunch time.. I just ate rice and Fried chicken with a bit of dalca.. Took a few prawns only...I was hoping that I won't visit to the toilet... We stayed there for almost 3 hr before we went back..

We then met Kak Nana, Abg Daud and Aqilah at MIL's carpark... They just came back from jemputan and wanted to go to Hello Shop to buy Aqilah a new phone.. So we waited for them to get changed and went off to Parkway.. Went Hello Shop and Aqilah got herself N6233 while Abg Daud upgraded his line and took N6080.. Went jalan for awhile and went to GIANT before we went back home... Went up at MIL's place when suddenly received a call from my sis and was told that Ayah Tu passed away...I was quite shocked but as told by the doctor that there isn't any hope for him. But I guess it was too sudden for another loss in my mum's family.. Last year we lost our great-granny and our granny within a week apart...Early this year we lost our grandpa and now my mum's bro-in-law which is our uncle... We just visited him last 2 weeks at TTSH and now he's gone.. I really pity my Aunty's family....Hope they will stay strong and accept the lost of their beloved husband/father... Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh Allahyarham Haji Saptoe dan moga2 beliau ditempatkan dikalangan orang2 yg beriman.. Insya Allah...

Will be going to Mak Opat's hse early in the morning for the pengkebumian...I guess have to turn in early...Will update again when time permit... For now, have a great holiday...

No comments: