Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hari Raya & New Year 2007!


Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all Muslim bloggers & frens and Happy New Year to all bloggers, fren and families..

We are only left with 1 day before Year 2007 come! I tot that I just celebrated Year 2006 but now it's gonna come to an end soon!! Year 2006 has been a good year for me tho's there's some ups and down..


  • The year where we lost our loved ones...
  • The year where I've made many new friends be it bloggers or outside friends..
  • The year where I switched 3 jobs..Hopefully this current job will last.. Insya Allah..
  • The year where my darling princess turned 1 year..
  • The year where we had lotsa fun with our beloved families..
  • The year where there's family's feud goes on (and still ON!)
  • .....and lots more...
Hopefully Year 2007 will be a great year for all of us...Semoga dimurahkan rezeki kita, diberikan kesihatan yg baik dan semoga amalan2 kita diberkati Allah.. Amin...

Some Year 2007 resolutions:
  • DIET! *check my 2007 dictionary* It's a must! Need to control my food intake! *ni kes sama resolution dgn geng MMVD* :p
  • Be a good wife, mother, daughter, sister, blah..blah..blah...
  • Save more $$...
  • Project B perhaps.. ;) *kalau diizinkan Allah*
  • ....and the list goes on...

Anyway, I was super busy for the past week...What else with my task at work..But overall, I'm enjoying it.. I love my new job..All my koligs are great people! They rawkz!! Yesterday we had our Year End Party..I enjoyed myself very much...Around 9.20pm hubbie & Icah fetched me..Went to Bedok to pick up my parents and sis..Then off to Popeye at T1.. Had supper.. I ate a bit cos I was so full eating the free dinner! We just jalan2 in the airport and went back only at 12.15am...

Today, my mood was super rajin and I baked Chocolate M&M cookies..Cheh! Semangat raya konon! hiak hiak hiak... Bukan selalu rajin youuuu! hehe...Tot of doing baking some cakes for tahlil but unfortunately the tahlil was cancelled due to unforseen circumstances... So around 5pm, we went over to MIL's hse...SIL had finished cooking Rendang Ayam, Sambal Goreng Pengantin & Sambal Satay...We had late lunch... Then after maghrib, the 3 of us went Parkway.. Bought some clothes den off we went back as hubbie wanted to watch soccer...

Tomoro gonna go over MIL's place and in the afternoon to Uncle Mat's place...We're be having BBQ at his place...Something new in my dad's family for this Hari Raya Haji...

Shall stop here for now...Adios!!

p/s: Help! I'm addicted Ungu's song - Andai Ku Tahu! Can't stop listening to that!!! Simply Sedap!

New pix in multiply!

No comments: