Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We turn FOUR!


We finally reached the 4th year mark in our marriage.. On this very date, 4 years back, I became a wife to my dearest hubbie...Once the akad nikah was said by hubbie, I was filled with joy & happiness.. No words can describe how I was feeling at that moment.. When I kissed his hand, that moment of time I knew that the responsibility of a wife is not easy but Alhamdulillah till now I am still carrying out my duty as a wife without feeling any burden at all...What's more with our dear Alisha Ameera around, she really completes our life!

To hubbie,

...thank you for accepting who I am.
...thank you for hearing my thoughts & understand my problems.
...thank you for those moments where you have to comfort me when I was down.
...how you have to bear with my temper, my flaws and all the negative sides of me.
...no words can ever describe how much love you gave and keep giving to me & to our princess.

I really appreciate all those things that you have done to me... Syukur Alhamdulillah that our love are still strong and will always be strong as long as we're together... May Allah protect our marriage always! Amin...

Happy 4th year Anniversary dear!!

No comments: