Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weekend is here!

Finally weekend is here...

Yesterday we had our Corporate Affairs & Finance D&D at Swisshotel - Merchant Court. We brought our outfit to work to get changed. At 5pm, my koligs and I were busy changing to our D&D outfit and started our make up session.. For me, I have my own "mak andam" to set my hair and another "mak andam" to do my eyeshadow.... wahhahaa.. Dah mcm Pengantin plak.. ekekek

By 5.45pm, we set off by taking cab to the hotel. Registered ourselves and mingle around.. The ballroom door finally opened at 6.45pm.. Peh lama!! Penat kita berdiri..

Function only started at 7.45pm... Food was okay but entertainment a bit boring... No luck in the lucky draw... So sengkek like that.. aiseyman... It finished at around 10.30pm.. Hubbie fetched me and went straight to pick my darling up at MIL's...

Reached home, I quickly take my bath as my hair already soo keras kojol due to the hair spray.. ehehehe... Tot of going out again for a car ride but we forgo the idea and off to our dreamland...

And today, we gonna go Suntec for the IT Show.. Waiting for our darling to wake up and shall leave the house after that....

Have a great weekend guys!!

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

No comments: