Saturday, February 14, 2004

Today is Valentine's Day but for me and hubbie we dunt celebrate the day cos for us everyday is a Valentine's Day... To show our love, it does not matter what day it is... Our flame of love will always be with us every day, every sec, every min.... :)


I cooked Nasi Lemak and Sambal Tumis Udang for my hubby as he wanted to eat Nasi Lemak today..
After cooking, as usual, login to Ewah2 for a chat... Oh yah.. Ewah2 finally up... Feel so great to be back at Ewah2... :D


In the afternoon, get ready to go for Ain's nikah... Hubbie sent me to Bedok where I go to Pasir Ris with my parents... Hubbie wanted to stay at home and watched soccer and also MTV Awards.. (luckily managed to watched it even it's hafway...)


Ain look pretty with her nikah outfit... Everything went on well.. Good for her that she finally got a guy who loves her and share his whole life with her... Happy for her...


Oh yeshhh... Nini told me that today Shahrel asked her out for a coffee... Was quite excited for them... I sms Nazrren to update her the news...haha...Guess what...Nazreen too was as excited as I.. We both are happy that Nini and Shahrel can really click very well.... Finally I can see Nini's happy face and hear her happy voice everyday.. At least there's someting for her to look forward to ;) Hope that their friendship will slowly develop to relationship... Insya Allah... Will always pray for them...


I went home arnd 11pm... My parents sent me home. We took cab and they dropped me off at my place and they continue their journey back to Bedok.. Get my hubbie to wait for me downstairs and it's getting late..


Had a good bath and felt soo relief after a hot bath... :) Now I wanna continue to watch the MTV awards and will have a good sleep after that.. Tomoro will be a long day again as we have to go for Ain's sanding...


Will blog again when time permits... Adious....

No comments: