Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Today I woke up early but can't go back to sleep... After hubbie went to werk, I ate my bfast which my mum in law gave me and watch Primetime morning news.. Then wat else can I do.....On my PC and started sending good morning mails to my Sakurapz Frens..hehe...And straight to ewah2.com chatroom..ehehe.... Chat till 2pm then I continue my housewerk...Lucky for me today dunt haf to cook as mum in law called me in the morning telling me not too cook as she asked us to have dinner at her place....After settle my housewerk, back to chatroom..guess I'm very addicted oredi..ehehe...Since I'm not werking, my job now is to chat and chat and chat..haha....

Around 6 plus in the afternoon, I headed to my in law's place. Meeting my hubby under in law's blk. Today dinner's menu: Fish Curry and rice... Went back around 7.20pm...

Watch TV till 8.30pm den now back to chat again..haha....

Today must have an early nite..... Gotta stop here now....Will blOg again hopefully tomoro....

No comments: