Friday, February 13, 2004

Today wake up quite early.... On the PC is the first priority early in the morning... Gosh..ewah2 still down... *sigh* ... I wunder the guys are in another chatroom or they flooded my MAILBOX... :)
Check my yahoo mails... Wow!! They dis flooded my mailbox but not tat much ah... Saw kissy @ msn.. She took urgent leave today...She asked me to login to tat chatroom... As usual, I toggle between pk.com forum and chat....At the same time, I confirm with Nazreen whether to have lunch together with Rohani later.... Was told that Rohani had confirmed to go lunch at 1pm...

Meet Nazreen and Rohani at arnd 1pm... Went Ubi for lunch... Had mee hoon goreng... We talked and talked... Then came to Nini's topic...so Nazreen suggested that why not introduce Shahrel (Naz's fren) to Nini..Since both of them are in the same age and most imptly, both of them are still single... I straight away agreed... We both were quite excited for them... After lunch, I went back home and both of them went back to office... Nazreen MSN me and told me that she is on the line with Shahrel... I did call Nini to confirm whether is she okay if we were to introduce her to Shahrel... She was saying that she had no problem with it... That makes thing easier for us.. :) Nazreen told me that she had gave Shahrel, Nini's hp number and he will call her tonite...

In the evening, Nini came tomy hse to collect her perfume.... We talked for awhile... At around 8.30pm, Nini went back and myself and hubby went out for dinner.. First we cudn't decide where to go..At first he wanted to go to JB but I told him that it might jammed at the causeway...In the end we ended up in Plaza Singapura's Swensen... Had Black Pepper Seafood Pasta and hubbie had Cheesy Beef Burger... And not forgetting we had ICE CREAM (Hot Fudge Bonanza Split)... *yummie*.. Plaza Sing was pack with peepz.... Lotsa Valentine Roses every where... I told my hubby that today we are celebrating our so called 1 year and 2 mths wedding Anniversary.. :)

After dinner, we just window shop at Carefour... I did bought 2 packets of cloth peg.. :) Running out of cloth pegs I guess... :D Went back after that cos we cudn't decide where to go..


Once reached home, first thing for sure is to on my PC..Saw kissy at msn.. Was told by her that she and TuTu were at that chatroom... They are making a fuss on the Ops acct .. TuTu's OPs acct was deleted i guess... So i login and we started to make a fuss out of it... Then my hubbie joins in... Wow... really like gangsta in paradise..hahaha.... Till we all kena banned.... we were laughing out of it.. Now waiting for ewah2 server fully up so that we can chat there at ease... :)

Nini called me just now... Was quite happy to hear her voice sound excited.... She told me Shahrel called her... They had a long conversation but half way thru Nini had to go to shop... She said that Shahrel was quite a nice chap.... Good for her...Really happy for her..Hopefully both of them can click..and who knows if it's their jodoh... Really pray for her....

Now I tink I need a rest... Whole body is aching now... Time to turn in.... Will continue again tomoro if time permits.... For now...Good nite....

No comments: