Sunday, February 22, 2004

Today I woke up with a running nose... *sigh* Been sneezing all de way... Event for today will be karaoke session @ Klopez aka Suzie's house @ 2pm... Meet Nora around 2.45pm under Suzie's blk. While waiting for Lina and Rahmat, we started the session.. Suzie and Nahar started the ball rolling as me, hubbie and Nora a bit shy shy cat... Cos Suzie's family was around. Soon after a few mins, we started to warm up.. :) Lina and Rahmat reached around 3 plus... We had a fun day with Lina, de clown among us... hehehe... She will always "kantoi" with anything that she said... Suzie and Nahar have a great voice... Now we know their hidden talent... ;) We stopped karaoke-ing @ 5.30pm.. We went to Al Ameen Tampines for our so called lunch but Nora has to meet her mummy... Had Nasi Daging Merah and Kerang Rebus...*yummie* As usual chat and laugh all de way... Stayed there till 7.45pm.. me and hubbie went straight home.... I was feeling uneasy with sneezing and blocked nose...

Now I'm going to watch Gila Makan.... After that I tink I'm gonna eat the flu tablet and end my day on my beloved bed....

Till I blog again if time permit....Ciao babeh....

No comments: