Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Update on KL Trip

Actually I'm lazy to update this blog! The M mood is already in me rite now.. Anyway, we are back in SG now. We reached SG on Sunday midnite. Yesterday all of us were on leave.. Sungguh fenat and suffered from "coach lagged" :p

3 days not enuff lah for holiday! We shud have gone longer.. hehe *wasted plak leave nanti* Here's the recap what we did in KL...

On Good Friday itself, we went out from our house at 7.35am. Went over to PIL's house to park our car there and take Alisha's pram. By 8.10am, we took a cab to Golden Mile. Nollie was already there and Megat came a while later. Exactly 9.03am, our coach set off from Golden Mile to Tuas checkpoint. Amazingly, no jam at all. Inside the coach, this Alisha of mine really cannot sit still! She just wanted her way. At one point she wanted to just stand and will start get cranky when she is sleepy! Aiyohh! When she cried, the whole bus filled with her loud cries.. *menduga kesabaran betul* Once she is asleep then aman dunia!! hehe

Anyway we did stopped over at Yong Peng. Had burger for bfast. Saw her boarding Grassland Coach but too bad we unable to see each other faces..hehe.. But I did smsed her.. :)

We reached Tol Sungai Besi around 3pm. Really jammed over there with lotsa S'pore plate cars & tour coaches.Reached Puduraya around 3.30pm. Waited for a cab but none were seen. Those cabs parked by the roadside were seen with no drivers in it. So we decided to walk all the way to our Melia KL hotel at Jalan Imbi. Upon reaching there, we straight away went up to our room as hir has already checked in for us. Hir went KL a day earlier so since hubbie had made booking for 2 rooms in Melia, hir get to checked in earlier. Felt soo syiok when we entered the hotel room. Cam dah bertahun tak masuk hotel! hahaa.. The last time was on August 2004 where I was 2 months pregnant with Alisha.. Alisha seemed to enjoy herself in the room. She really "tawaf" satu bilik! Touched here and there.. Agaknya anak ku jakun ah masuk hotel! haha.. She also likes to be on the bed and after that she will get down the bed herself altho the bed is quite high! See how active she is! Penat Mama dia ni! Supposedly all of us had agreed to go out again at 5pm but all of us took a nap and only woke up around 6 plus.. haha.. penat nya pasal! By the time we had our shower and we finally went out after magrib. Took a cab to Petaling Street.Massive jam as usual. Only get to reach Petaling St around 8.45pm. Luckily KL Taxi's meter not like SG else, terkopak abis! hehe

Dint shopping much in Petaling St tho' as there are not much things there. We only spent 45 mins there before taking a cab back to Bukit Bintang to have our dinner at the Nasi Ayam Hailam stall. After dinner, we just walked down the streets at Bukit Bintang. Alisha was so cranky at that time due to her sleeping time already over. She was so clingy to me and I had to carry her. Bleh patah seh pinggang. She only sat at her pram for awhile before making noise asking me to carry her! And she does not want anybody else not even her Abah! Mana bleh seh camni! Badan mama dia ni mintak ampun sey!! After that we made our way back to the hotel. Tot of putting Alisha to sleep the moment we reached our room BUT this kenit of mine, was back in her active self. Fuh! penat gue! Ingatkan nak tido rupanya nak main2 lagik! Kene marah dgn Abah dia baru lah dia tido! *slap forehead*

The next day, woke up quite early as we need to get ready for breakfast at the coffeehouse. By 9.10am, we went down and saw the Queue was quite long. We got a separate table. 2 and 3 person per table respectively. Anyway I always enjoy hotel bfast. Alisha too has her share. She had Chicken Porridge and French toast. After bfast, we went up to our room and rest for awhile before we went out for shopping trip. Hir's fren, Zack, came over and took hubbie, Alisha, Nollie and myself in his car to Masjid India. Hir & Megat took a cab there. I just bought 2 kains for myself, 1 kain for Alisha and for our mums. Now it seems that Masjid India din have much things like before lah.. No excitement at all when see all the kains.. More to makcik2 kind of kain... We made our rounds for an hr before we headed to KLCC. There, we promised to meet syana at KLCC. By the time we reached there, syana had waited for us in front of Vinci Shop. Fuh! We had not meet each other for such a long time sey! First stop I went to Clinique counter to get my compact powder. It is way cheaper in Malaysia compared in SG. Nak sep duit nya pasal sanggup beli kat KL! haha.. Then after few roundings, we had our lunch at Al-Marjan Cafe. A lebanese cruisine.We took the lunch buffet. Upon seeing the buffet spread, all of us seemed so excited. Dah lapar nya pasal, tgk makanan mcm nak telan itu spot gak! haha..Luckily I had finished my lunch before Alisha woke up from her sleep. After that I had to entertain my princess for her lunch. She too had her lebanese lunch.. Kencang sey ini anak! hehe..After lunch, we all decided to go to Sogo. With 2 cars, ladies in syana's car and the guys in Zack's car, off we went to Sogo Shopping Ctr. There the stuff all cheap cheap ah! Bought 2 tee shirts, a pair of working shoe, 2 dresses for Alisha. Berbaloi sungguh harga!! By the time it was already 5.30pm. All of us went back to our hotel room to rest for awhile. Kaptenz, our chat fren met us at Sogo too joined us back in the hotel. The ladies chit chatted in our room while the guys were in their room. After we had our shower, we rest for awhile before we went out again at 7.45pm for our dinner. Syana & Kaptenz din join us as they have to go back. This time Zack's gf and hir ex beau, Nur, joined us for dinner. Another car to tumpang.. :) We went to Juara Tomyam at Kampung Baru. This time we din have our usual Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa instead we had seafood.. Too bad the service was slow.. Lapar sey tunggu makanan sampai.. By the time we finished eating was already 10 plus. Went back to hotel. Tot of lepaking at Starbucks beside the hotel but instead all of us stayed in the room except for hir who went on "date" with Nur.. ;) Not sure what time we fell asleep then...

Next morning which was our last day in KL, woke up earlier than the day before as we wanted to avoid "jam" at the coffeehouse. Luckily this time we got a bigger table which fit all of us. Had our last bfast there so we ate our fill. Then back to our room. Packed our luggage and sempat tido for an hr plus.. We checked out at 1pm. Put our luggage at the conceirge. Zack met us in the lobby and off we went to Sungei Wang Plaza. They shopped for DVDs. Bought Alisha's shoe, underwear and my Looney Tunes pyjamas at World of Cartoons. I simply cant resist going in World of Cartoons.. Sure got someting to buy one! hehe.. Then off we went Nandos for our lunch! Nandos food better than Kenny Rogers lah! Taste wise, serving wise! And the soup is refilable sey! Only RM5.95 per bowl! Mak ai!! Berbaloi sey! Hir made a move first as he has to catch his 4pm coach back to SG. He din get to take the same coach as us. Last minute confirm nak pegi sebab tuh kene separate! We then proceed to Berjaya Time Square for the last stop. Both me & Nollie bought 2 shoes each at one of the shoe shop. After which we made our way back to the hotel and collect our luggage. Before that I washed Alisha up at the restroom and changed her clothes and diapers so that she wont feel uncomfortable.

Zack sent us to Pasar Rakyat Bus Terminal (the one that Gaduh-Gaduh Sayang scene which Rima Melati took the coach). We took Transtar Coach back. Too bad the Executive Coach that we were to take was having problem that day so we have to settle with the normal coach! Asal kan dapat balik SG sudah lah. Still we have the massaging chairs and free food serve by the "air stewardess" minus the LCD TV. But we got refund back for our money ah! We boarded the 6pm coach. Alisha was sooo good during the ride back to SG. She's been sleeping thru out the journey. Now we know that she likes to travel during nite time! Less hassle for us too! Tak lah terpekik sana sini! We were being served Nasi Goreng & Mineral Water. Jadi lah kan.. Asal peyut kenyang! Reached SG at 10.45pm but due to the jam at the bus lane, we were stranded for nearly 1hr and 15mins at the checkpt. Anyway we reached Golden Mile at midnite. Took a cab back and reached home around 12.20am.. Did all the necessary things and managed to sleep at 1.20am.. Penat!!!!!! It was fun trip afterall despite of my tiredness carrying Alisha most of the time. But seriiously 3 days 2 nites really not enuff! Hubbie suggest that we shall go for a longer trip to KL next time. Insya Allah...

To syana: Thanks for the ride in yur new, cute car & most importantly being our great companion!!

KL Peektures

Click the pix for larger view.

No comments: