Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Sick Baby..

My Lil darling is on high temperature since yesterday. We brought her to the doctor yesterday nite.. Even she is having high temperature, her mood is still good.. She is still playful as ever and she did not lose her appetite.. Alhamdulillah for that..


Early in the morning, she woke up at 2.30am.. I knew she felt uneasy with her body heat. Took her temperature and it was 38.5 degrees. Poor baby.. Woke hubby up to get him to prepare her medicine and milk. After that she won't want to sleep.. Oh boi! I was already so sleepy and need to work in the morning yet she is wide awake.. When hubbie wants to put her to sleep, she cried. So I have to attend to her with my half-closed eyes.. She finally slept at around 3.30am.. But she keeps tossing and turning. I put the Kool Fever on her forehead to keep th etemperature low.

When I woke up this morning, measured her temperature and luckily it has dropped to 37.7 degrees. Gave her milk den her medicine. She is still as jovial as before... Gave her a warm bath and changed her into nice clothes as MIL has her check up at TTSH. Hubbie will send me to werk then he will then bring MIL to TTSH with our dear Alisha.

And now, I'm soo sleepy... And the time really past very slow today.. How I wish now is already 6pm where I can go back home... *yawn*

Till then..byee!!

No comments: