Saturday, September 27, 2008

We go O-LIO..


We had Aglio Olio Pasta for break fast as hubz wanted so much to eat that. The last time we ate was at Spize and now he's craving to eat it..


It was a success for a first try.. I can say it's delicious (oops masuk bakul angkat sendiri :p) .. Hubz agreed too... hihihi...


Anyway I have finally stop my baking after another round of M&M cookies this morning. Maybe tomoro I will bake a cake but till now I'm not too sure what cake I wanna bake... SIL will for sure bake variety cakes for us so I'm contemplating whether to bake or not to bake.. So I shall see my mood tomoro.. We gonna go Parkway tomoro as I need to get our bedsheet at Aussino and hubz need to buy a sandal for hari raya...


2 more days before Hari Raya.. so fast! haizz....

No comments: