Saturday, January 31, 2004

Today is eve of raya haji...And today also I need to help my MIL to do the cooking for tomoro cos my SIL can't go back early cos her daughter had supplementary class... Early in the morning I hang my clothes that I had wash last nite...Weather today is very sunny... So I tot it will dried up very fast...

After doing tat, as usual I login to ewah2 and chat wif my frens...At abt 12pm, my MIL called to ask when I was coming over to her house... I quickly had bathe and changed... Went straight to her place which is just 3 blocks away... Suprisingly she had finished cooking Sambal Goreng Pengantin and Sambal Sotong. And the rendang Ayam was about to dry.... Was wondering what am I going to help her with... I help her with the cutting of onions, cucumbers to make the acar for the Nasi Briyani... And fry the chicken for Ayam Masak Merah which my SIL will cook when she reached here...
Had afternoon nap around 4 plus till 6pm... Was very very tired....

Break fast at 7.20pm...Had the 3 dishes wif ketupatz....Yummie....delicious....SIL and family came back rite after we had break fast... Help her to prepare the acar... She was very fast... Cook acar and ayam masak merah at the same time.. While myself, MIL and niece watch the Suria programme, Mustika 2004... Then followed by Mr Cinderella.... Hubbie watching Soccer Match... Went home very late.... Tomoro need to get up early.... A ong day tomoro cos it's Hari Raya Haji....

*Yawn*

No comments: