Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Today I took urgent leave as my body was aching all over after the 2 days trip to Sentosa for the Team Excellence Program organised by NTUC Income for the new staff. It was fun but tiring. In the morning, I told my hubby that I dunt like what I'm doing now as a Servicing Exec. This is not the job that I want. I wanted to do something involving Administrative Werk..My hubby did ask me why in the first place I accpeted the job. My hubby suggested that I look around for the job I wanted. So I went on applying online jobs in Administrative sector.

I'm really looking forward to the weekends and Hari Raya Haji...Have to cross over 2 long days before the weekends *sigh* Have to drag myself to work tomoro.... :(

Now wanna get redy for bed....Gonna be long day tomoro.... so sianzzz.. :(

No comments: