Friday, January 30, 2004

Today I woke up feeling quite fresh.. Eventhough a bit lazy to go to werk but what to do..have to force myself to go to work... Bery bz with the transaction today... But the day past very fast.. That's what I like..... Luckily today all de transaction tally.... Hubbie pick me up after work.. We headed to Beach Rd where he made his name tag for his Coast Guard Uniform.. He's going reservist dis coming 3rd Feb 04. We had our dinner at Beach Rd hawker where the famous sup tulang is... Had mutton chop.. Was craving for kerang but too bad, there isn't any stall who sell it today... :(

We went straight home after that... Very unusual of us to go home early on Friday nite... Today all de kakis cannot meet up for the lepakz session...so where else to go..??? Home lorrr....

Now thinking on what to do... Suddenly feel so sian... Keep chatting with my partner in crime.. Who else... Nora aka kissy... :P
At the same time, keep looking at Nazreen's son pic, Syahrun which she send thru email this morning...He look sooo cute.... The last time I saw was only 2 weeks old... Now was abt 4 mths old.... I keep on smiling when I saw his pic...


Now finding on what else to do.......

No comments: