Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ramadhan Challenge

Alhamdulillah, 3 more days to go before we welcome the holy month of Ramadhan.. The month which all Muslims been waiting for.. the month of 'collecting' more pahala.. I'm waiting eagerly too.. I just love this holy month as the feeling is just so different, so undescribable ..

For this coming Ramadhan, it will be a challenge for me as I have to juggle between night classes, work and family. What's more I have 2 class tests and a project due in September. Can I cope?? I hope so..with the support from my hubz & family and some close frens.. Insya Allah...

The saddest part is that, 1st Ramadhan I will be breaking fast in class (I'm the only Muslim there) while my family is enjoying their break-fast in the comfort of our home.. But anyway, these are all sacrifices for good cause... Hubz had been there and done that last year.. Insya Allah with the patience given, I can overcome the challenge smoothly..

To end this entry, herewith I wish all my friends in multiply, SELAMAT MENYAMBUT KEDATANGAN BULAN YG MULIA, RAMADHAN AL MUBARAK...

No comments: