Friday, January 23, 2009

Alisha's first celebration

I sent Alisha to skool this morning as she started her session at 8am.. Upon reaching the skool, I was so shocked to see the kids dressed up in their home clothes.. some in cheongsam.. ermmm.. I asked Alisha whether her teacher had given her any letter to bring home? She said no except for the term break listing..
Called home and asked MIL whether is there any notice letter from the skool saying that Alisha need not wear her uniform. MIL said she received none except were told by the teacher that the class session starts at 8am to 9.30am..
So I brought Alisha back to change and sent her back to skool... Luckily I did that cos when I entered the classroom, all her frens wore either cheongsam or home clothings else she will feel so inferior.. I looked at the notice board and saw the notice that the kids need to be dressed up and also bring some goodies.. errr...
I think the school should at least give the parents letter of notice for such cases as they can't expect us, working parents, to check the notice board frequently.. And those maids and also grandparents who pick the kids up, of course they won't understand or even look at the notice board on what's happening...
Anyway below are some pics that I took of Alisha...
Alisha in baju ala ala cheongsam

No comments: