Friday, January 19, 2007

What to update?

I feel super lazy to update my blog now..I'm thinking of sticking to only 1 blog..Either blogspot or multiply..I think I choose the latter...

So what's new? hmmm...Life is pretty the same...Only that I'm lurving my job and my colleagues...We really have fun in the office...eating, gossiping, singing to the radio tunes...Not forgetting my MMVD daily emails that makes me smile everyday! :)

I'm always looking forward for weekends..And yes! Today is Friday! I smell the weekend! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ermmm...perhaps this might be my last entry for blogspot..But hey! I will not close my blogspot cos I've got so many memorable entries in here/there. Whoever visit cutieidah.blogspot.com, please direct yourself to cutieidah.multiply.com ... But I will still blog hop to my fellow bloggers' site...

Till then, adious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: